Friday, October 5, 2012



Good morning!

It is Friday October 5th, 2012 and I fagain at my clinic starting my day of treating patients using Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine.

I see patients at Nutrapy. Which is located at 90 Rockland Street Hanover MA 02339.  Call 781-829-9355 to set up an appointment.

I treat patients with Traditional Acupuncture as well as use a family system which is named after the master who brought it out of China and to Taiwan.  Master Tung Acupuncture uses fewer needles and treats points on the hands, arms, legs and feet of the patient rather than use points on the trunk and back.

I have treated a variety of issues using acupuncture and herbal medicine and I am here to help those in need without the use of drugs which can have harmful side effects.

Acupuncture is known for treating pain and over the past few months I have seen all manner of people in pain.

Some have back pain, chronic as well as acute, and many times I treat people using Master Tung Acupuncture points located in the hands, and legs.  People are often amazed that their pain goes away with a few needles.

I treat Veterans of all ages as well as current members of the Armed Forces for free using Community Acupuncture at my clinic.

Community Acupuncture is where you have a common room with chairs and people are not separated and have their treatment alongside each other.  Many people like this modality as its more social and the healing intention is much stronger in a group setting versus a private treatment which I also offer.





No comments:

Post a Comment