Monday, October 22, 2012


Another Monday, and I am again at the clinic where I treat patients using Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine.

I am starting to build up a clientele and always try and talk up my services wherever I am.  I wanted to let people know that I treat all retired Service men and women for free using Community Style Acupuncture.

This is where I sit people in a common room and treat them for 20 minutes.

Many people like to be around others as it lessens their anxiety.  Many like the social setting and seem to respond to treatment faster.

No matter if you like Community Style Acupuncture or want/need a private treatment, I am here to serve those in need.

Let me know how I can be of service.

I practice at Nutrapy Wellness Center 90 Rockland Street Hanover, MA 02339 781-829-9355


No comments:

Post a Comment